Your PDT Visit
If you are coming in for a PDT – Blue Light visit:
- Bring something to read and a snack. We do provide a selection of magazines and television, as well as light snacks for patients who will be with us over an extended period, but you also may want to bring your own.
- Access free WiFi through the BJC Guest network.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Button-down/zipped shirts and jackets, which do not need to be pulled over the head, are best.
- Wait to apply makeup until after your appointment (for facial treatments).
- Eat breakfast and take your medicines as you usually do.